Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WILLOW WEAVE SEW-ALONG WITH AUNT REEN, READY TO USE....

I stayed up late last night to finish this...It's completed, ready to use!
I used variegated (Tan to Dark Brown) thread to do the machine quilting & used a Brown, Old Mustard Gold, Green & Hot Paisley Print for the backing...I know, that sounds a bit wild, trust me..it works. The binding is a Dark Gold/Brown Print.
This was so much fun to make and I love how it turned out. I plan on making more like this & donating some to Project Linus. Thank you so much Aunt Reen, can't wait for the next time you do a Sew-Along.

till next time....
~~KATHY~~

8 comments:

Sue said...

Just GORGEOUS!

Congrats on a great finish !

Aunt 'Reen said...

Very beautiful Kathy!
I'm totally amazed at how quickly you got this quilted - it's AWESOME! Please share a picture in our weekly link up so others can see how lovely it turned out.

Judy said...

Wow! I just love how your quilt turned out!

Kindred Quilts said...

Gorgeous! This is my favorite of all the quilts I've seen for Aunt Reen's June sew along!

Paula said...

Wow Kathy, I'm amazed - finished already, well done. And it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Terry said...

It looks fabulous! I love it! :0)

Jo said...

You are really fast! Congrats on a complete finish! Well done :0)

Mary said...

You did a great job, and it's even quilted and ready to use! Very pretty.