Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A QUILTING ADVENTURE BEGINS....

Hey friends, I'm still here. I haven't posted in a while..been busy making Project Linus quilts & afghans...20 quilts & 9 crocheted afghans since Jan, 1st.

Last night, I decided it was time for another quilt for my personal stash...and here is the first block. Carolina Lily, it will have the scrappy look, except the baskets will all be the same print. This will be a queen sized quilt. Hope I do this pattern justice.

till next time....
~~KATHY~~

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love that block! Your work is so neat.

Sue said...

I have always loved these blocks & yours is gorgeous ! What a great project !

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful block Kathy!
This will be another gorgeous quilt. I look forward to following your progress.